Energy Efficient Building
Reyna Homes cares about the overall energy efficiency of our homes. Below are some energy efficient elements that are built into our homes.
- Effective Insulation: Properly installed, climate-appropriate insulation in floors, walls and attics ensures even temperatures throughout the house, less energy consumption, and increased comfort.
- High-Performance Windows: Energy efficient windows employ advanced technologies, such as protective coatings and improved frame assemblies, to help keep heat in during winter and out during summer.
- Tight Construction & Ducts: Sealing holes and cracks in the home’s “envelope” and in duct systems helps reduce drafts, moisture, dust, pollen and noise. A tightly sealed home improved comfort and indoor air quality while reducing utility bills.
- Efficient Heating & Cooling Equipment: In addition to using less energy to operate, energy-efficient heating and cooling systems can be quieter, reduce indoor humidity, and improve the overall comfort of the home. Typically, energy-efficient equipment is also more durable and requires less maintenance than standard models.
- Energy-Efficient Heating & Cooling Equipment: More efficient and properly sized heating and cooling systems use less energy, which reduces utility bills. These systems also turn on and off less frequently