We can help with financing!
Pre-qualifying for a home loan is an extremely important step in the home buying process. Because the new construction home-buying and financing process is different, we have partnered with proven lenders to simplify the process.
Providing a “one-stop shopping” experience streamlines the building process. Our in-house financing lender walks you through the pre-approval process, updates you throughout the construction process, and prepares you for the closing. Come experience professionalism at its finest.
To help speed up the loan approval process, it would be a good idea to come prepared with the following document’s that our lenders will need:
- Fill out a mortgage application (download one here)
- Two year’s worth of income tax returns – to include W2’s
- Most recent check stub – to include year-to-date earnings
- Proof of additional income: social security, disability, veterans benefits, bonuses, child support, etc.
- Most recent checking/savings bank statement. To reflect funds for down payment.
- Copy of State ID or Driver License and a copy of borrower’s social security card